Thursday, June 08, 2006

So THAT'S where all the cat food has been going.

This critter showed up in our temporary kitchen a minute ago. We heard the cat door open and shut, then heard "crunch, crunch, crunch" in the bathroom where the cat food is. We'd seen this guy poke his head in before but didn't think he'd have the cohones to chow down with us just a few feet away.
I snapped this picture after I chased him out of the bathroom. He stopped, stood up, went to the door, turned around, came back, and stood up again as if to say, "So, are you going to feed me or not? I haven't got all night."
Oops. I just had to get up and chase him out again. Had to block the cat door. Fred is going to have to ask to be let in and out until we get a ‘coon proof door set up.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: